Looking after my body
10 feminine hygiene tips
- Prefer wearing cotton underwear. Rinse them with warm water and iron them
- Wear comfortable, loose pants or skirts
- Daily wash the sensitive area with plenty of water.
- Take a shower instead of filling the bathtub to prevent the skin bacteria from entering the sensitive area.
- Shower before and after the gym and sexual intercourse.
- Wash not only after but also before using the toilet.
- Never sit in public toilets.
- After using the toilet, always wipe from front to back to avoid infection of the vagina by the intestinal bacteria.
- Daily wash during menstrual days is essential. Regularly change the sanitary napkin or tampon to prevent infections. Avoid using small sanitary pads. It is better to change underwear 2-3 times per day.
- Avoid swimming in dirty waters. Change a wet swimsuit as moisture contributes to germ proliferation. Do not lie down directly on the sand or on the sun bed but prefer using a towel.
Tips for better health
- Quit smoking
- Eat healthy food
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Know your family’s medical history
- Lose weight if necessary
- Do frequent physical activity
- Implement prevention methods according to the instructions.